Saturday, November 10, 2007

I will give it a try

Since everyone else is doing it, I thought I would try this blog thing. Not a great writer, but here it goes.
Today was cold and rainy and not a good day for a ride. So what do I do best on a day like this? Go shopping!! Yes, you will see, I have a real problem with spending money. I just can't get enough!! E bay is my real nemesis, buying bike stuff daily, but I also love shoes, pocketbooks (coach), and jackets (leather).
Hit Nordstrom's sale and helped stimulate the economy with 2 pairs of shoes and a nice MK leather handbag. If the weather had cooperated I would be in the woods and not spending any money...oh well...tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

Dirty Girl said...

Welcome aboard. I think I'm going to stop riding and just blog.

Frank Brigandi said...

Anne has a point Frankie,Blogging and not riding has it's upside, adding beer to that equation makes it a lifestyle......
We have a small group meeting at Belmont this Saturday at 9. Maybe I'll get to follow you around sometime.