Saturday, September 13, 2008

Water polo


Today I went to 2 water polo games that Brooke played in for her high school. I am sure most of you have not seen a water polo game. It is really an exciting sport to watch. It is sort of like a basketball game in the water. The game is fast and can be high scoring. Brooke played the game of her life in the first game. She scored 7 goals!!! I was screaming like a crazy lady every time she scored.

The game went into OT and she scored one of the two OT goals as well. Those of you who know me, understand how competitive I can be. Brooke is not as competitive as I, which makes me crazy sometimes. She has told me many times "I am not you". She is right and I should just sit back, keep my mouth closed, and enjoy these days where she excels.

No comments: